Just last week while we were on vacation, she learned how to go from her tummy to sitting up. She can also army-crawl like a champ now. It only took her a few days to master it, so now I have to keep my eyes on her at all times. She can move pretty fast too. In just a couple of minutes, she can make the loop around the bottom floor of our house.
Here she is pulling herself up on her toy box. I think she likes being able to actually see inside to get her own toys out. She's kneeling here, but several times now, she's pulled herself up to standing.
And just this week, I've caught her crawling on her knees. She still mostly does the army-crawl, but she's up on her knees all the time, even if she's not moving.
Another good thing about getting bigger is how much better she is at sleeping. There have been several nights now that she's slept from 7:30 until around 4:30 or 5:00. Then I'll feed her and she'll go back to sleep for another hour or two. And a couple nights ago she slept from 8:30 until 6:30 without waking up. It was the first night I've gotten almost 8 hours of consecutive sleep since I can't remember when.
It's amazing how much they change in so little time.
2 comments:
She is such a cutie pie! Her sleeping sounds a lot like Aubree's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her crawling picture!! She's so cute!
Post a Comment