Can it be a year since I started this blog? According to the date, it is!
Although, I'm not one to update very frequently, I definitely have kept it up much better than I thought I would. Since little Lauren came into our lives, I've felt a bit out of the loop on many things. As it turned out, this blog has been my little outlet to the rest of the world. It has also made it much easier to share our adventures with friends and family who otherwise would not hear about it (because I'm not good at keeping up via phone or email.)
Since my little writings began, Mason started preschool, Lauren was born, we celebrated Mason's 3rd birthday and my 32nd, and I'm still surviving despite many a sleepless night without my overworked husband around to help.
Here's to a new year of ramblings!
12 years ago
1 comment:
It's been a fun year! Thanks for sharing your life with us :)
Post a Comment