Here's the first walking shots I got on camera, taken on the day she turned 11th months.
Over the last week, she's gotten better and better every day. This past weekend we spent a few days with my parents at the beach, and she went from walking 5 or 6 steps at a time to walking across the room by the end of the trip.
By yesterday, she's walking more than she's crawling and even turning corners without falling.
I don't really remember Mason picking it up so quickly. And it wasn't until his first birthday that he took his first steps. I guess it's true that girls really do walk faster than boys - in this family it is anyway.
4 comments:
How exciting!!!! Great job, Lauren!!!
I was so surprised by what a pro she is at walking when you guys came over the other day. It was like she was doing it for months! WTG, Lauren. As Tyler says, "Baby Lauren, she's cute!"
Soooo exciting! Peyton walked at 10 months 2 days; I remember it vividly! Just wish I had it on video like you do! Still can't believe she's going to be 1 soon - wow, time flies! Hugs to you all!
Love baby thighs.... She is getting to be a big-little girl. Good Job Lauren!! :)
Post a Comment