Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ready for Preschool?

I can't believe that I'm about to send my baby off to preschool next week. I hadn't planned for Mason to go this year originally, but with the new baby coming soon, it would be a good chance for him to have some fun interaction while I'm sure to be housebound for awhile. Plus, I think he's ready. He loves going in the nursery when we go to church (which is where his preschool will be) and seems to enjoy being around other kids. And he already knows things like letters, numbers, colors, shapes, etc.

Here's a little video of Mason singing his ABCs and 123s (up to about 23). It was taken back in July, so he was around 27 months old.

What I'm hoping for most is that he learns a little about sitting still, paying attention during something like story time, and playing independently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet! Preschool will be a good thing for him. He'll learn alot. :) Love you guys!