Tuesday, August 26, 2008

... Your Table is Now Ready.

Welcome to our family blog! I've often wondered if I was the blogging type. After a long time of saying that I will start one one day, but never doing it, I'm probably not. But I finally decided that I better get on the bandwagon. There's just too much going on in our family to not share it with our family and friends.


Dave and I are proud parents of a wonderful and very active two year old, Mason Daren. And with the arrival of our new little girl, due in 8 weeks, we will soon be a Party of Four!

So come join us as we recap Roszak family adventures. There's sure to be a lot to blog about.

4 comments:

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

Yeah!!!! I'm soooo excited!! You guys look great; I miss you all! Take care & hugs to all=
jen

Mary said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It's so much fun!! :-) Looking forward to reading more about your family adventures.

Amy J said...

Welcome to the blogging bandwagon!

Jennifer B. said...

Welcome to blogging! :-)