We've made it two weeks! Lauren already looks to me like she's gotten bigger, and her belly button stump finally fell off today. She's not really improving on night time sleep yet, and I'm not sure how much longer I can last on 3-4 hours a night. I was hoping to get a nap in today while the kids were asleep, but of course, Mason refused to nap.
For the grandparents, some pictures from the last few days...
3 comments:
Karen - she is just precious! Please give her extra snuggles from me! Wish I could be there to hold her (and babysit, too)!!
Hugs-
I'm sorry you're not getting hardly any sleep. She is a precious little girl. I especially love the photo of her next to your chest. I don't remember the name of those cloth baby holders....snugglies? Anyway, very sweet. :-)
She's adorable! She looks like she's growing fast. Isn't that crazy only after two weeks? And as for the sleep part... I think both my girls finally slept 5-6 hours straight after they hit 4 weeks. Hang in there. Get naps when you can, though I know that is hard. Everytime I went for a nap, I'd lay down and then couldn't get to sleep. It will get better, though. I promise.
Post a Comment