Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Four Centimeters Down, Six to Go!

I've been having some stronger contractions this week, so at my weekly prenatal appointment today, I decided to have my midwife check to see if I've made any progress. She said I was at a good 4 centimeters and looked like I should be ready to go at any time! That was great to hear. A couple nights ago, my contractions were getting stronger and more regular which made me consider heading to the hospital. However, they stopped after about 3 hours, and I was really disappointed. Today I'm having contractions about every 15 minutes or so, but nothing too strong yet. I'm definitely ready, so I'm hoping things start speeding up soon.

6 comments:

Amy said...

She is going to be here soon.. I saw tomorrow!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I meant to type.... I say tomorrow. I'm tired and need to get off of the computer and go to sleep!!!!!!!!!! Sorry

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

YIPPPPPEEEE, I'll get to meet Lauren next week!!! PLEASE keep me posted on the delivery! Hugs and prayers, Karen!

Jennifer B. said...

How exciting! :-)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Great news, Karen! I put down Oct 11 on the due date list...can you wait?? Just kidding! :)

Amy J said...

It won't be long now, Karen. Can't wait to hear the news (which I think will be coming very soon).