Lauren is growing more and more every day. I can't stop her. Dave often comes home and says that she got bigger since he left for work. She's outgrown her baby acne so she is looking less and less newborn. She's also sleeping better (knock on wood) and for the past two night has had a 7-hour stretch before she wanted to eat. I was able to sleep from 10:30-5:00 twice in a row - woo-hoo!
She's such a good-natured baby. Quite the opposite of how Mason was. She will sit in her bouncy seat or swing way longer than Mason ever would. She likes riding in the car and will usually fall asleep. She rarely gets upset unless she's gassy (which happens once in awhile since she's still a once-a-week pooper) or Mason bonks her head. Most of the time she's just content to just sit and watch what's going on.
My new favorite thing is that she's starting to laugh. I've been trying to capture it on video, but I can't seem to get the best of it in time. Here's what I've gotten so far.
12 years ago
1 comment:
That's really sweet, Karen. :-)
Post a Comment