We didn't do anything especially out of the ordinary today. Dave made a family favorite for breakfast: french toast. Then we went to church and came home to enjoy the beautiful weather. We played in the backyard for a long time and later enjoyed a stroll around the nearby goose pond. The kids were worn out from all the sunshine and were both in bed by 7:30 (another present).
Despite the hardships that come with motherhood, I love my two babies and couldn't ask for anything more. God sure has blessed me with a wonderful family.
2 comments:
I feel the same way Karen. Through all the hardships, stresses, and rough times, there's nothing like the good times to make it all worth it. You're a great mom!!!
I have admired the fact that you do really well without much sleep. I know you've been sleep deprived for many months!
Post a Comment