I'm on weekly appointments with the midwife now, and at today's appointment, I found out I am 1.5-2cm dialated and Lauren's head is in my pelvis. Of course I was assured this doesn't mean the baby is coming early, but it's a start. I would prefer she stay put for at least 3-4 more weeks, but the midwife said they probably wouldn't try to stop labor at this point.
I also learned I gained 3 pounds since my last appointment 12 days ago. I can definitely believe that. (Just take a look at the picture from my last post.) I think most of that gain happened in the last three days. I've been having some pain in my sides which I believe is due to my waist not being able to keep up with the rate Lauren is growing. (Or it could be due to all the cake I've been eating this week.)
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment