Friday, December 5, 2008

Laundry Day

The other day I went up to do laundry while holding Lauren, and I needed to put her down for a minute. I looked around for a good spot, and not wanting to put her down on the floor which hasn't been vacuumed for two weeks, and not wanting to go find the bouncy seat, I just plopped her down on top of the laundry in the basket (which was clean) while I did another load. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think she quite enjoyed it!



4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Cute! It would probably be rather pleasant laying in a fresh, clean load of laundry!

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

too cute; I love the outfit! Miss you guys!

Amy J said...

What a cutie! And what a cute little outfit *wink*

Therese said...

Who wouldn't want to lay in a nice load of clean laundry, fresh from the dryer, all nice, toasty and warm? Great Pictures!