Our first significant snow of the year! Of course school was cancelled today, but at least there was actual snow on this snow day. It was beautiful coming down last night and so pretty this morning.
It was hard getting Mason outside to play... he was a little freaked out by it all I think. (He's got his parents' Florida blood after all.) Dave went out in the backyard this morning to show him how fun it was, and all Mason said as he was watching him through the window was "Daddy's crazy!" When I finally got him out, he was ready to go back inside as soon as he felt how cold the snow was in his hands. (Poor deprived kid doesn't have any mittens.) It took about 4 minutes.
At least I got a few pictures. Good thing because it's almost all melted now.
12 years ago



1 comment:
Wow! That's gorgeous! I've still never seen snow like that.
Post a Comment