Monday, November 17, 2008

One Month Check-Up

Lauren had her one month check up today with Dr. Smoak. For the family members who might care, here are her stats:

Length: 21 1/2" - 60th percentile (up from 19" at birth)
Weight: 11lbs, 4oz - 90th percentile (up from 7lbs, 10oz at birth)
Head Circumference: 37cm - 50th percentile

Yes, I grow big babies. Mason's always been around the same percentiles too. I guess Lauren is destined to be the same pudgy baby he was. Of course her weight could be affected by the fact she hasn't pooped in three days. (Which, by the way, Dr. Smoak wasn't the least bit concerned about so I will choose not to be either.)

Here's one of our latest pictures showing our fast-growing girl. She started smiling recently and this is the only picture I've been able to get of it so far...

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Nice job growing, baby Lauren. :-)
PS I love Dr. Smoak.