12 years ago
Friday, November 21, 2008
A Brand New Girl
After six days with no poop, Lauren finally went yesterday. And boy, has she felt like a brand new girl. She has been much calmer than she has in the past few days. I was very thankful for that because I've not been feeling well the last couple days myself. I've had a fever and muscle aches, and it's certainly not easy taking care of two kids while you're sick. Especially when one of them is fussy. I think I'm on the mend today though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that you feel better soon. Yes, I'm sure that would be hard to take care of two kiddos while you're sick, especially one who's being fussy. I feel for you.
Whew!! I am glad everyone is feeling better or at least, starting to feel better. It is awful when they need to do #2 and they don't. One pediatrician said newborns/infants can go up to 10 days without doing it, but I'd hate for it to get there. I will pray that you're all well and staying well by Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment