Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picture Day

We had our first family pictures made today, which is also Lauren's 1 month birthday! The kids did really well, especially Lauren. She was actually awake through the whole thing and was surprisingly calm. Mason was a little timid at first, but we managed to get him to cooperate for the most part.

Getting three of us ready for pictures sure was an adventure. I started getting ready to go at 6:30am when we all woke up, and it took us every minute until our appointment which was at 11:00. Somehow I managed to give us all breakfast, give Mason a bath and so something with his hair, give myself a shower and do something with my hair, put on makeup for the first time since Lauren was born, deal with a cranky and non-pooping baby, and pickup Dave at work on our way to the appointment - which we made it to on time. I felt like a supermom for the day!

We have always had pictures made at Our Heritage Studio. Dave and I first had our engagement pictures taken there back in 2001, and we've been going ever since. I love that we get to take our proofs home with us. Here are some of my favorites from the bunch. (Please excuse the quality - proofs don't scan too well.)






5 comments:

Therese said...

VERY CUTE!! I love the one with her in the box!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Great pictures!!

Carainn said...

You all look so happy.

Mary said...

Karen,
Great pictures. You have a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Mary

Nic said...

I have to cote for the boxes pic too. And the dark one with just Mason...he's so handsome!